From 1998 until now is in charge of the division of Intellectual Property of Lic. Jiménez Carmiol and reports directly to the Management. Is the person in charge of the attention of national and international clients as well as the pursuit of all the different processes from registry and post-registry of trade names and commerce, names and commercial expressions, studies and researches of marks, and its relation with the Registry of Intellectual Property of Costa Rica.
- Candidate to Master´s Degree in Intellectual Property, Universidad Estatal a Distancia (2007).
- Completed English Program, Berlitz Institute (2003).
- First and Second years of Law, Universidad de La Salle (1996).
- Bachellor´s Degree in Publicity, Universidad Autónoma de Centroamérica (1986).
- Intensive English Course, American Language Academy (Boston Ma., USA) (1985).